Sound Blaster USB?

Sun Feb 18 15:11:45 UTC 2007

Quoting "M. Warner Losh" <imp at bsdimp.com> (from Sat, 17 Feb 2007
10:06:29 -0700 (MST)):

> thank you for this great explaination.  Are the details for how to
> program the device documented somewhere?  Or do I just need to be
> careful to always plug in the SB Live! USB with the head phones and
> there's no hope for improvement?

AFAIK our uaudio device just uses (parts of) the USB audio spec and no
vendor specific stuff. Trying to get vendor specific stuff out of
Creative is lost energy (at least it is for the emu10kx and other
devices).

The USB audio spec can be found at
   http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/

Bye,
Alexander.

--
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite."