streaming video

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:05:03 PST 2007

> > run the ".rm" links ( realmedia ) with "mplayer -playlist <filename>".
> >

> I can't parse this.  When the popup in firfox asks me what application
> to handle this with, I can give it a name of thje application, but what
> do you mean aboout the filename.  Are you asking me to handcopy the url
> into the popup?
>

> > try in a console first.

i am not asking anything: you are asking for help. and when you get
help you reject it because it doesn't jive with your fixed thoughts.
then you get more help, and reject that too.

in the meantime, because of your fixed thoughts and lack of
creativity, you keep running in circles around your perceived problem.

furthermore, this is not a FreeBSD question at all. if it is anything,
it is a PEBCAC.

i have given you 2 possible solutions to your perceived problem.
others have also suggested solutions which would fit your bill
exactly. but you don't read properly ( begrijpend lezen ), because
your thoughts are fixed.

i suggest you read this entire thread again and try to understand what
people are suggesting, and why they are suggesting it ( maybe because
it works for them? ).

or try my 3rd possible solution: install emulators/qemu and install XP
into that. that should work!

regards,

usleep