FreeBSD: MythTV and driver porting, ...

Rick Nekus solarux at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:36:00 UTC 2007

   Hi All,

   -I'm a little off topic, or not as informed GPL-wise, but this is
   definitely in FreeBSD's interest (as you guys might already anticipate
   :)

   [1]http://www.nforcershq.com/article3056.html

   I've also seen a  "lot" of newer MB's with built-in Cable
   Ready/Antennae/Sat IN, including TV-Tuner, and an HDMI-output soon
   replacing the now antiquated 15-pin VGA output.

    So, ...drivers and MythTV porting will be a must since eventually
   just like every good (multimedia)thing will end up as "standard' (i
   use that term loosely :) on x86/AMD64/... Motherboard hardware.

    Keep up the great work.

   thanks.

   Rick.

   Windows Live Spaces: [2]Share your your latest news with your friends
   now!