pvr-350 not working - how to debug?

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:29:48 UTC 2007

Anders,

On 4/9/07, Rick Nekus <solarux at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    Hi Anders
>
>    ok, thanks, ya I was gonna try that next now too,
>
>    btw, the new port you mentioned i assume includes the "new" patch for
>    cxm drivers right ?
>
>    thanks.
>
>    Rick.
>
>    >
>    >I had the same on 6.2-RELESE but after a upgrade to STABLE and a new
>    >patch for cxm the new port from usleep builds just fine!

thank you for your input: so the pvrxxx port fails to build on 6.2-RELEASE.

Rick, are you willing and capable to go to STABLE?

Anders, Torfinn:

now this is sorted, i will try to address the "only static picture"
problem today / this evening. have you both double-checked that a
signal is present on the cable? and the cable is in the right input? (
this has happened before .... )

and you are both using 350s, right?

regards,

usleep