FreeBSD 5.5, PVR500, MythTV svn

Sean West sean.west at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:43:05 UTC 2007

On 4/4/07, usleepless at gmail.com <usleepless at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sean,
>
> On 3/31/07, Sean West <sean.west at gmail.com> wrote:
> > second(radio) tuner 101
> > tuner code 92
> > tuner_type = 20
> > cxm0: TCL 2002N-6A tuner
> > cxm0: Eeprom NTSC
> > cxm0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
> > WARNING: Device driver "
> >
> > Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode
> > fault virtual address    = 0x400000
> > fault code               = supervisor read, page not present
> > instruction pointer      = 0x20:0xc070dda4
> > stack pointer            = 0x28:e7f659f0
> > frame pointer            = 0x28:e7f659f0
> > code segment             = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
> >                          = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
> > processor eflags         = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL=0
> > current process          = 948 (kldload)
> > trap number              = 12
> > panic: page fault
>
> i hope you are still interested in a possible solution to your problem.

Yes!!

> i have uploaded my latest pvrxxx-version to:
>   http://usleepless.110mb.com/pvrxxx_port-01042007.tgz
>
> untar in /usr/ports/multimedia and give it a go. let me know about
> results ( and include logs if appropiate )

=> cxm-20051030.shar doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from http://usleepless.110mb.com/.
fetch: http://usleepless.110mb.com/cxm-20051030.shar: Moved Temporarily
=> Attempting to fetch from http://dl.ivtvdriver.org/ivtv/firmware/.
fetch: http://dl.ivtvdriver.org/ivtv/firmware/cxm-20051030.shar: Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch: ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/cxm-20051030.shar:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.

Hmmm, did you forget to upload that file? =P