HEADS UP: Last call for snd_hda(4) testers - High Definition Audio driver

Ariff Abdullah ariff at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 28 15:51:49 PDT 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:24:46 +0100
Vince <jhary at unsane.co.uk> wrote:
> Success:
>
> Hardware: Dell Inspiron 640m
> http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspn_640m?c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&l=en&s=bsd
>
> Playback: works flawlessly
> Recording: untested (dont have a mic handy and there isnt one built
> in) Specific Issues: None. Great to be able to use headphones
> finally ;) Special request: please dont kill me (all these threats
> worry me somehow  :)

Gah.. don't worry. I'm dead tired already :)

Thanks for the verbose dmesg.

--
Ariff Abdullah
FreeBSD

... Recording in stereo is obviously too advanced
    and confusing for us idiot ***** users :P ........