Please, test new port: helixplugin

Mon Oct 23 09:14:48 UTC 2006

Quoting Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com> (from Sun, 22 Oct
2006 16:49:26 -0400):

> My little port
>
> 	http://aldan.algebra.com/~mi/helixplugin.shar.bz2
>
> does just that. It even seems to work, although I encountered some problems
> with cbsnews.com (the first clip loads and runs, but the subsequent don't).

Have a look if a linux app (realplay) hangs in the fifoor state and
prevents to startup another instance of the same app. If this is the
case you hit a bug in our linux emulation. We know how to reproduce it
(http://wiki.FreeBSD.org/linux-kernel), but so far nobody had a look
at it (AFAIK).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
"Virtual" means never knowing where your next byte is coming from.