An unfinish thoggen port.. (due to lacking C knowledge)

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Oct 21 18:52:28 UTC 2006

Hello folks,

Yesterday, I have created an unfinish thoggen port that have arrived to my
limit. It needs someone with C knowledge/skill to port DVD stuff on
FreeBSD.

http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/shar/thoggen.shar

Feel free to take it and change everything such as Whom:, MAINTAINER and
etc (whatever what you like). If you don't want to maintain, but keep
MAINTAINER=multimedia at FreeBSD.org is ok with me as I will taking care of
it.

thoggen:
Thoggen is a DVD backup utility ('DVD ripper'), based on GStreamer and
Gtk+.

WWW: http://www.thoggen.net/

Cheers,
Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org