New port: pvrxxx for Hauppauge PVR150/500

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 02:02:06 PDT 2006

Tobias,

On 10/11/06, Tobias Roth <roth at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Question: will Mythtv work on FreeBSD?

it does, i am running 0.18-fixes. but i have changed a lot ( converted
it to use postgresql, and removed about all busy waits )

i checked out 0.19 a couple of weeks ago, it compiles just fine on 6.x
after a few minor changes ( i have created a port, but have not
submitted it yet ). i do not know if/how it runs: i just compiled it.
if someone wants to give it a shot: let me know.

if it does not run properly, i will consider submutting my heavily
patched 0.18-fixes as a port.

regards,

usleepless