Creative CA0106-DAT Audigy LS

Frans-Jan v. Steenbeek frans-jan at van-steenbeek.net
Sat Oct 7 17:33:01 PDT 2006

Hi folks!

I purchased two SoundBlaster Audigy SE's today. Those are seen by the system
as CA0106-DAT Audigy LS. I bought them because the salesman told me "Audigy"
and I knew they where supported by snd_emu10k1.

Those aren't.

OK, so I didn't pay attention. I can live with that. I know more folks are
having this problem, and Google tells me most resort to use OSS instead. Now
I can't live with that (considering setup, functioning and OSS principles on
my part).

So, I was wondering: is there any work already done on this or similar (24bit)
cards? Anything to try out? Anything *I* can do, and what?

Thanks! And please CC me, I'm not exactly a regular at this stuff :)

--
Frans-Jan v. Steenbeek
Pakhuisweg 16-II

T: 0318 516714