Help with snd_hda

Prof. João Henrique G. Borges jhgb at logatti.edu.br
Fri Oct 6 08:48:57 PDT 2006

Hi all,
I have a Acer Aspire 1640Z notebook.
In last 4 days I've used my soundcard due to big job done by Mr. Ariff
Abdullah.
Trying to make my DVD recorder to work, I'd recompile my FreeBSD 6.1 kernel.
Mute, my notebook is mute with the following message error on trying to load
snd_hda.ko: "link_elf: symbol mix_setparentchild undefined".
Searchs in Google returned not a useful information.

Please, can anybody give a tip to solve this question?

Thank you,
Joao Henrique