New port: pvrxxx for Hauppauge PVR150/500

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Sun Nov 19 00:10:15 UTC 2006

usleepless at gmail.com wrote:
> i just want to make people aware that now there is a driver for the
> Hauppauge PVR150 and PVR500 cards ( multimedia/pvrxxx ).

I've got it to build and install, but it doesn't like my tuner:

cxm0: <Conexant iTVC16 MPEG Coder> mem 0xf4000000-0xf7ffffff irq 18 at
device 10.0 on pci1
cxm_iic0: <Conexant iTVC15 / iTVC16 I2C controller> on cxm0
iicbb0: <I2C bit-banging driver> on cxm_iic0
iicbus0: <Philips I2C bus> on iicbb0 master-only
tuner code 113
cxm0: unknown tuner code 0x71
tuner_type = -1
cxm0: could not initialize tuner
iicbus0: detached
iicbb0: detached
cxm_iic0: detached
device_attach: cxm0 attach returned 6

Has anyone seen this?  I couldn't find that code with Google.  How are
the ivtv folks identify their tuners?  Is that the same number, or a
different one?

Thanks,
Stefan

--