Please don't tell me this is a "WIntuner" (my winmodem memories keep hunting me...:-)

Stefan Ehmann stefan.ehmann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:42:27 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 23:14 +0800, Mark Jayson Alvarez wrote:
> The GLX error was gone but the black screen remains..
> Any more idea?

xawt stopped working for me after some xawtv or nvidia-driver update
(don't remember what it was).

I just got a blue overlay.

I tried some of the values in the range reported by -hwscan and "xawtv
-xvport 86" works for me.

You might also try switching from overlay/grabdisplay to see if the
problem is somehwere with the video out.

Alternately, you can try mplayer for testing purposes with something
like:
mplayer -tv driver=bsdbt848:input=1 tv://

I haven't tried kbtv with my tv card yet.