(no subject)

Sandor Z Nemeth nemeths at for.mat.bham.ac.uk
Mon May 29 21:13:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

Since I want full duplex, I bought a "PC LINE - 5.1 PCI SOUND CARD" on
ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-1-Surround-PCI-Sound-Card-6-Channel-Brand-New-Boxed_W0QQitemZ6879966355QQcategoryZ3701QQcmdZViewItem

Will it work full duplex with FreeBSD? Since it was very cheap I would not
mind of making a present for somebody if it is not working.

Thanks,
Sandor

Dr Sandor Zoltan Nemeth
Lecturer