skype_bin: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 14 16:03:38 UTC 2006

On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:47:55 +0200
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:

> Quoting Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org> (Sun, 14 May 2006 16:20:20 +0300):
>
> > Cc'ing port maintainer would be a good idea;
>
> Sorry, I thought you are reading multimedia at ... I try to remember to do
> it next time.

I read it, just not every 15 minutes ;)
Anyway, the remark was address to the OP, not you.
You I should thank for doing my job :)

BOFH excuse #108:
The air conditioning water supply pipe ruptured over the machine