envy24 support

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Thu Mar 16 17:44:43 UTC 2006

Thus spake Alexander Leidinger (Alexander at Leidinger.net) [16/03/06 06:58]:
: > It's exciting to see that envy24 is now on the list of open projects.
: > Though this may be a bit premature, is anyone currently working on envy24
: > support, or is this a future to-do item?  Finally, is there any way I could
:
: It's "a future to-do item". But this doesn't mean someone is on the way
: to handle it, it's just a "it would be nice if someone would do it".

Yes, it most certainly would.

: > help speed up the development?  (I'd write the driver myself, but I don't
: > know enough C.)
:
: Feel free to learn C. Once you understand pointers and pointer
: arithmetic, the hard part is done.

Well, I've got most of the hard part done, then.  I guess it's just a matter
of figuring out how to write a device driver.