device uaudio

Tue Jun 13 20:35:31 UTC 2006

Quoting Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> (Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:54:12 +0200):

> Hi,
>
> I just want to let you know that I am about to convert the USB audio driver to
> my new USB API.
>
> Some questions:
>
> 1) should I clean up all the "ifdef" ? What about compatibility with NetBSD ?

Did you do the same for the other drivers? If yes: go ahead.
Can this driver be shared with {Net,Open}BSD after your conversion? If no: go ahead.

For all other answers: apply common sense.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen