Standalone Skype Server possible ... ?

Thu Jun 1 00:37:28 PDT 2006

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org> (from Thu, 1 Jun 2006
00:01:12 -0300 (ADT)):

> Have a client that would like to run their own Skype Server ...
> basically, with its own SkypeOut capabilities through their own phone
> lines ... multiple locations all able to talk VOIP using Skype, and if
> an external phone # needs to be called, it would be through *their*
> office phone lines, not the "public ones" that Skype has setup ...
>
> Possible?  Under FreeBSD?

If you can get the server software from Skype, it may be possible to
let it run in the linuxolator like we do with the Skype client port.
But I can't tell for sure, I've never seen Skype server software.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen