Intel High Definition driver updates

4Front Technologies dev at opensound.com
Fri Jul 7 05:49:08 UTC 2006

We're happy to announce OSS v3.99.4b for FreeBSD 6.1 (x86/amd64) and we've
finally mananged to get the Sigmatel STAC92xx (found in Intel 945DPT, Apple Mac
Book and several other laptops) working satisfactorily. The drivers support
RealTek, CMedia, Sigmatel and Analog Devices HD Audio codecs. Support for Intel,
ULI, VIA, ATI, Nvidia and SiS HD controllers (south bridge) is also provided by
the drivers.

We are interested in getting reports of the drivers working on various hardware
combinations. The software is available at http://www.opensound.com/download.cgi

OSS drivers are free for personal use and include a non-commercial license.

best  regards

Dev Mazumdar
4Front Technologies
4035 Lafayette Place, Unit F, Culver City, CA 90232, USA.
Tel: (310) 202 8530		URL: www.opensound.com
Fax: (310) 202 0496 		Email: info at opensound.com