kern/84471: [sound] [patch] no sound ICH4 (Analog Devices AD1981B AC97 Codec)

Ariff Abdullah ariff at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 9 08:23:45 PST 2006

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:16:50 +0800
Ariff Abdullah <ariff at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:51:39 +0900
> Daisuke Orikasa <luxury-acura-3.5rl at nifty.com> wrote:
> > >This is device (ICH4) specific issue, not general AC'97.
> > >
> > >Please try this (replace your sys/dev/sound/pci/ich.c):
> > >
> > >  http://people.freebsd.org/~ariff/test/ich.c
> > >

> > I confirmed that a revision of your ich.c functioned normally.
> > It is all right without a revision of ac97.c.
> >
> Thank you. This will be committed sooner.

Something is really wrong. My ICH4 test machine break with this *fix*.
Could you give me the output of your pciconf -lv (only the multimedia
part).

--
Ariff Abdullah
FreeBSD