kern/80632: pcm driver missing support for CMI8738 auxillary input

Steven Friedrich StevenFriedrich at InsightBB.com
Sun Jan 8 09:49:21 PST 2006

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:09:33 GMT, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

>Synopsis: pcm driver missing support for CMI8738 auxillary input

>State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
>State-Changed-By: netchild
>State-Changed-When: Sun Jan 8 17:07:49 UTC 2006
>State-Changed-Why:
>We need a link to the datasheet of the audio chip to fix this.

>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=80632

I found this on the Internet... http://www.cmedia.com.tw/product/doc8738.htm

but I read through the various .pdfs and couldn't find anything about a register to enable various inputs.  A more careful reading might produce results.  I've sent this link in case you want to search for it
as well.  I'll continue to search for better datasheets...

Steven Friedrich
5112 Mount Holyoke Drive
Louisville, KY  40216

StevenFriedrich at InsightBB DOT com