MythTV port

Josh Paetzel josh at tcbug.org
Wed Dec 27 08:26:11 PST 2006

On Wednesday 27 December 2006 08:04, Scott Spare wrote:
> usleepless, torfinn, et al:
> I have hardware and can test a MythTV port as needed.
>
> One machine is a 600mhz PIII with 384MB ram and ATI TV Wonder.
> The other is a 2GHz PIV with 512 and Hauppauge PVR-150
>
> Let me know what I can do to help.

I've been playing with multimedia/mythtv and my new PVR-150.  The port
wouldn't install without some hackage.
(The /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mythwhatever.sh didn't exist)

My main problem right now is getting myth to talk to the tuner on the
card.  If it wasn't for that I believe it would be completely
functional.

I am interested in testing and helping with this in whatever way I
can.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel