MythTV port committed (was: Possible FreeBSD port?)

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 22 15:18:44 PST 2006

On Friday, 22 December 2006 at 18:16:56 +0100, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:50:01 +1030
> Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> I've now committed the port to the Ports Collection
>> (/usr/ports/multimedia/mythtv).
>
> Be warned that the pkg_plist is out of date; you can generate a new
> one with /usr/ports/Tools/scripts/plist (read the script to find out
> how).

I didn't know about this script, but I have committed a new
pkg-plist.  I'm still having problems with pkg-add, so possibly the
pkg-plist needs fixing.  I'll look at the script.

> I will try to get the port working under FreeBSD/amd64 so that I can
> test it.

Thanks.  Please let me know if you make any progress.  Yesterday I
marked it i386 only, so you'll have to frob the Makefile.

Greg