Odd code in sound/pcm/channel.c, help with PR?

Fri Apr 21 08:37:05 UTC 2006

Quoting George Hartzell <hartzell at alerce.com> (from Thu, 20 Apr 2006
17:58:35 -0700):

> I just recompiled the module this time, but I can't kldunload the old
> module, I got something about the device being busy.  I just tried it
> again from the console and it unloaded, so I suspect that gnome had
> something or other open....

Two possibilities regarding the "device being busy", either esd
(enlightenment sound daemon), or the mixer applet in the panel (more
likely).

Bye,
Alexander.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
		-- W.E. Hickson