Fwd: CXM-drivers for FreeBSD

Lluis López cronopiolopez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:20:38 PDT 2005

2005/10/26, Andreas Dahlén <andreas at dahlen.ws>:
> Hello!
>
> I'm going to build a PVR based on FreeBSD and Hauppauge PVR250 with Pinnacle
> Showcenter as client by my TV.
>
> I've seen different CXM-drivers for FreeBSD. All seems to be based onJohn
> Wehleinitial work (Thank you John!).
>
> - multimedia/pvr250
> - yacxm (http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~teragen/)
> - Lois Lopez (http://www.documentanix.org/pvr250/)
> - MythTV addition
> (http://mythtv.son.org/tiki-index.php?page=Multimedia+Drivers)
> - Other that I havn't found?!
>
> I'd like to have the possibility to set different recording profiles; i.e.
> DVD, DVD LP, SVCD etc. The port-version doesn't seem to have these features.

Hello I'm Luis (no lois) López. My own version (wehle's based and
yacxm features merged) have:
- 8 profile types (dvd, dvds1 -or LP-, dvds2 -or XLP, mpeg2, mpeg2 TS,
vcd, mpeg1 an svcd )
- Basic v4linux support
- And gtk2 interface for all this features and more (see screenshots)

Only one thing, I'm not a devoloper, only an artist of copy paste, but
for me works great with 250 and 350 models.