uaudio and Digigram UAX220

Sun Nov 13 06:22:54 PST 2005

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 05:04:31 +0900 (JST)
Kazuhito HONDA <kazuhito at ph.noda.tus.ac.jp> wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to attach a patch for uaudio.h.
> I'll attach a new patch including
> changes of uaudio.h and fixes of some typos.

I tested the playback with my uaudio device and it works. So I went
ahead and committed it without waiting for Julian's test of the
mono-recording. If there's still a bug we can fix it in a follow-up
commit.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
      ...and that is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.