kern/31398: [sound] newpcm does not play back the tail of sound

Wed Nov 9 18:26:13 GMT 2005

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:07:38 +0800
Ariff Abdullah <skywizard at MyBSD.org.my> wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:34:35 +0100
> Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> >
> > Excellent. While here, could you also incorporate kern/40132 (and
> > kern/20297 can be closed)?

> Looks good. I'll incorporate it. Thanks.

Did anyone actually looked if the joy device is there (dmesg | grep
joy)? I once tried such a patch (I don't remember ATM if it was the
same PR) and "joy" didn't attach. Do I have wrong expectations or did I
something wrong?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
      ...and that is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.