Available for testing: Kbtv -- KDE TV viewer for bktr

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Thu Nov 3 10:11:55 PST 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:39:38 +0200
Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at people.tecnik93.com> wrote:

> > >  > /var/ports/kbtv/bin/kbtv
> > >
> > > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > >   File "kbtv.py", line 428, in ?
> > >     btc = BTControl()
> > >   File "/var/ports/kbtv/share/apps/kbtv/btcontrol.py", line 115,
> > > in __init__ self.probeTuner()
> > >   File "/var/ports/kbtv/share/apps/kbtv/btcontrol.py", line 146,
> > > in probeTuner vsrc = int(__btcontrol_get__("videosource"))
> > > ValueError: invalid literal for int(): btcontrol: not found
> > >

> > > Note that I've build with PREFIX=/var/ports/kbtv
> >
> > You're using a non-i386 box, right? This is due to a bug in
> > btcontrol.c. I forgot to include <sys/param.h>. I just uploaded a
> > new tarball alpha2 (note that the port changed as well).
>
>  # uname -rp 6.0-RC1 i386

The same (minus line numbers).

I have the feeling it's not PREFIX clean.

On desintall:
root at it> /usr/ports/multimedia/kbtv [20:01:25] 0
 # make PREFIX=/var/ports/kbtv deinstall
===>  Deinstalling for multimedia/kbtv
===>   Deinstalling kbtv-1.0
pkg_delete: file '/var/ports/kbtv/share/applications/kde/kbtv.desktop' doesn't exist
pkg_delete: file '/var/ports/kbtv/@comment share/apps/kbtv/ui' doesn't exist
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/var/ports/kbtv/@comment share/apps/kbtv/ui'
pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package (perhaps the packing list is
incorrectly specified?)

BTW, portlint complains a lot(manly cosmetics).

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"