sound module unload panic

Ariff Abdullah skywizard at MyBSD.org.my
Sun May 29 10:58:18 PDT 2005

On Sun, 29 May 2005 11:48:14 -0400
Mathew Kanner <mat at cnd.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> On May 29, Ariff Abdullah wrote:
> > > Tomas
> >
> > http://staff.mybsd.org.my/skywizard/FreeBSD/sound/
> >
> > at least, apply mixer.c.diff and sound.c.diff
>
> [dropped -stable]
>
> 	Hi,
> 	Wow, you have a lot of great patches there.  What's the story
> behind them?  What branches do they apply to?
> 	--Mat

kernel panic fix, ac97 anomalies (especially fixed rate vs vchan
issue), mpsafe. Can be applied cleanly against RELENG_5, need a little
bit attention on current because some of the fixes already committed
there.

Somebody should commit it, after throroughly tested, I guess :)

sigh.. ac97.. nurturing it makes me crazy..

--

Ariff Abdullah
MyBSD

http://www.MyBSD.org.my (IPv6/IPv4)