checkpoint, wintv pvr usb2

Mathew Kanner mat at cnd.mcgill.ca
Tue May 24 09:54:50 PDT 2005

On May 24, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
> Mathew Kanner wrote this message on Tue, May 24, 2005 at 10:03 -0400:
> > On May 24, Mathew Kanner wrote:
> > 	Nice, the mailing list dropped my 14k attachment.  People post
> > log files bigger than that.
>
> If you check:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAILFILTERING
>
> That gives you the list of valid attachment types...  Your mailer
> probably set it to application/x-gzip which would of gotten stripped...
> try application/octet-stream...

	I think it was application/bzip2, thanks for the tip, I didn't
know that about our mailing lists.  Now that I read the url, there's a
lot I didn't know about our lists.

> Or, if you need someone to host it, I can put it up on a FreeBSD.org
> machine for you...

	I wanted it in the mailing list because this isn't the type of
thing that I wanted 'hosted' on my machine or FreeBSD's.   I guess I
was grumpy and over zealous:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~matk/wintv-usb2-may242005.tar.bz2

	--Mat