Fwd: Getting bt878 tuner card to work

Karolis Tamutis karolis.t at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:24:40 PDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karolis Tamutis <karolis.t at gmail.com>
Date: May 15, 2005 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: Getting bt878 tuner card to work
To: maarfree <maarfree at xs4all.nl>

Thanks for your reply, that helped me to get scantv, but another
problem is that scantv can't find a single channel. The card works on
windows as I tested. I even got channel frequencies from the windows
application, but here in scantv, those frequencies get passed with "no
station". What could be the problem? I live in Lithuania, where we use
PAL system, but in the selection there are some other two's: PAL-M and
PAL-N , can this be an issue? I do a full scan (scantv -a) so the
frequency table (I use europe-east) should not matter.