New IRC channel for FreeBSd multimedia discussionex]

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux-list at uol.com.br
Tue May 10 03:40:48 PDT 2005

Hi,

	We have lots of discussions on how to improve, developed
and fix programs for FreeBSD usage. I've just create a irc.freenode.net
channel #freebsd-multimdia just for that.

	It's starting small but I hope to get many others there.
Specially to talk about bktr devices, the fact that we can't capture
video and audio at the same time (NetBSD fixed this), that mplayer
simply ignores advecide option what is used to get audio from a
source other the video source.

	And that new versions of ffmpeg just won't capture video
but it is as good as hell for anything else. It evens handles the
new apple format.

	Please, no request on how to runs some program, sent that to
#freebsdhelp or #freebbsd

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature