ripping cd's

Chuck Robey chuckr at chuckr.org
Mon May 2 09:49:46 PDT 2005

Andrew Sparrow wrote:
> On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 03:47:15AM +0000, Chuck Robey wrote:

Y'know, I'm getting really a bit tired of this,  I know folks are
probably doing it for the kindest reasons, but isn't it clear by now
that I'm trying to learn more about cd's and dvd's, and I DO NOT want to
buy your particular brand of set top?

Please, NO MORE recommendations of your model, I will not appreciate it.
  That being said, I know that the responses were all done in good faith.

I have absolutely no wish to provide every person i nthe world with a
new dvd, I just want to learn how to make what I produce totally
compatible.  Neither am I really interested in doing illgal things,
though I will admit my idea of illegal isn't what the Hollywood idiots
would  have you believe.