Change request [requesting reassignment of PRs away from 'sound@']

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Jul 4 17:37:52 GMT 2005

For those on the mailing lists: the following is a request from the
submitter of these various PRs, which are currently assigned to the
'sound@' mail alias, to instead ressign them to the multimedia mailing
list.  What do people think about this?  Is the 'sound@' alias still
doing us any good, or should we reassign all these (and all the others?)

While wearing the bugmeister hat, it doesn't really matter to me; if
it would help get things committed I'm for it, if not, IMHO it's just
extra work.

I will observe (still wearing that hat) that we seem to have many more
sound PRs than developer cycles to get them incorporated :-(, but also
that there's a fair amount of that going on in GNATS anyways ...

Again, I have no strong opinion, but we should see if we have a consensus
on which way to go, before changing them.

mcl