pvr250 can't tune above channel 11

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Sat Jan 15 23:54:17 PST 2005

David C. Myers wrote this message on Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 22:42 -0800:
> Channel numbers 11 and below work just fine.  Recorded some pretty nice
> looking mpegs.  This is with over-the-air TV (us-broadcast).
>
> Any ideas?  Thanks.

Yep, by default the PVR-250 always assumes that the channels are
cable channels...

What I did is modify the appropriate tuner in the:
const struct cxm_tuner
cxm_tuners[CXM_TUNER_TYPES] = {

to remove the &us_cable_channels and replace it with NULL...  It always
chooses the cable channels over the air ones...

Hope this helps.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579