Patch for pvr250/350 (switch between profiles)

Lluis López cronopiolopez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 02:53:46 PST 2005

I see that in my last mail some long lines in enclosed files are
cutted. This produce fails in patching. I attached the same files in
this mail. If somebody have any  patch problem (and is interesed) i
send this files in person.
The instructions are de same (see bellow) that the last mail but files
aren't enclosed, are attached (patch_cxm_c,
patch_modules_cxm_cxm_Makefile, ioctl_meteor_compat.c and
pvr250-setprofile.c).
NOTE: If make clean fails rm -rf work/ and starts again.

Regards, Luis López Solé.