PCTV problem

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Mon Dec 12 04:19:03 PST 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:17:31 +0300
"S.N.Grigoriev" <gregory at mdmspb.com> wrote:

> bktr0: MT2032: Companycode=3cbf Part=5a Revision=5a
> bktr0: MT2032 not found or unknown type

	The chances are that this is in fact an MT2050 rather than an
MT2032. The bad news is that some months ago I tried porting three different
sets of MT2050 support code into the bktr driver and never managed to
get a decent picture - I did manage to tune some stations but the result
was so badly snowed that it was unwatchable.

	I abandoned the effort and connected a digital tuner to the
S-Video input, I have since moved and become too busy to continue
the effort.