MIDI programming

Jeff Evans jeff at sccadv.com
Sat Dec 3 00:11:42 GMT 2005

Hello,

I've written a C++ program that generates a sequence of numbers that
I'd like to convert to a midi sequence (to ultimately be used in Apple
Logic Pro). Can you recommend a resource to help me convert the number
sequence into a midi sequence?

Thank you,
Jeff

Jeff Evans
Schafer | Condon | Carter
168 North Clinton
Sixth Floor
Chicago, IL 60661
http://www.sccadv.com
312-464-1666
312-464-0628 fax

              SCHAFER | CONDON | CARTER
                Chicago • Denver

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by
calling our Help Desk at 312-464-1666.  Thank you.