Video playlist??

Ben Hacker Jr strbenjr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 12:29:19 GMT 2005

Hello all...

I am familar with splitting a large *.mp3 file into small chunks and then creating a *.m3u playlist file to link the parts together for easy, fast playback over the web.

Is there an easy way to do the same for a *.mpg video file??

I have a number of files that are averaging 1Gb each.  Smaller files will start playing in mediaplayer while they are downloading but these don't seem to.  I am assuming it is due to their large size.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help you can be!

Ben Hacker Jr (On: mobile mail editor)