Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250 for FreeBSD 5.2

Michael Class michael.class at gmx.de
Sun Mar 28 08:16:02 PST 2004

Hello,

I am using now the PVR350 in my system succesfully (after the lates
changes for the new tuners) on a 5.2 current system.

A big thank you to you John!

As I am sitting in Germany I made the following change to cxm_tuner.c to
have access to all the channels that I am getting through my TV cable. I
stole the frequencies from the brooktree driver. So this might help
Andreas too.

Michael