dancing with the daemon

Gao Long urgaolong at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 13:49:14 GMT 2004

Nicolas Souchu <nsouch at free.fr> wrote:On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 02:31:16PM +0100, Gao Long wrote:
[...]
> OK , now for a simple test I have loaded two bmp pictures , and then the

[...]
> While I may try to build a usable version first , instead of a perfect one ,
>
> and will post my patches as fast as I could . I hope I could get as many
>
> help as possible , thxs.

True video format support, even mjpeg or animated png will rapidly be necessary
as the size of picts is growing in the kernel.

--
Nicholas Souchu - nsouch at free.fr - nsouch at FreeBSD.org
http://www.freebsd.org/~nsouch/kgi4BSD

Thanks for you advices , that should sound great , but even format other

than bmp is not on my schedule ,  I think I can only do it step by step ,

I think a migration might be nessesarry if more format is needed to be

understood.

I will keep mind of that . If I had time to do that I will try.