unimplemented sound ioctl

Mathew Kanner mat at cnd.mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 19 11:49:08 PDT 2004

On Jul 17, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

> > > Done.
> >
> > Mat, Alexander:
> >
> > Perhaps you could make a similar arrangement for committing
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=59233 ?
>
> I don't have a -stable box with a soundcard (and I don't know how to
> test it), but I can MFC it. I would like to MFC the SNDCTL_DSP_SETDUPLEX
> bits too. Someone just needs to hand out an approval...

	My intenet is going to take at least a couple of more weeks to
connect at home.
	In regards to PR59233, I would be happy if someone
commited it in my absense (if this is bugging Micheal).
	In regards to SNDCTL_DSP_SETDUPLEX, I would be happy if
Alexander commits it (assuming it compiles :) )

	--Mat

--
	The state has no business in the bedrooms of the
	nation.