How to create MPEG files

Andrew Li Andrew.Li at alcatel.com.au
Sun Jul 11 20:01:23 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I have a set of jpegs and I want to put some animation on it to make it a
vcd presentation. I know how to turn jpegs into vcd with ffmpeg and
vcdimager, but I want to create some floating text, pop up textbox, etc...
using those jpegs and turn it into a movie vcd. Sort of like the vcdimager
demo vcd.

Can anyone give me some hints or point me where to look please? I'm
planning to play the vcd in my friend's wedding, any help is much
appreciated. Thanks x 100.

Additional info:
OS is FreeBSD 4.9 on Celeron 300 128MB RAM

Andrew