Please test: mplayer 1.0pre3

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Mon Jan 26 16:16:51 PST 2004

Hi,

Kris Kennaway wrote:
> With the new version, I cannot seem to pause videos with the 'space'
> key when running gmplayer.  This was a bit 'picky' under the previous
> port version: I would often have to press the key a few times to get
> it to actually stay paused, but the new one doesn't want to stay
> paused no matter how many times I do it.
> My port is built with:
>
> WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=1
> WITHOUT_RUNTIME_CPUDETECTION=1
> WITH_GTK2=1

I used the same cpu option (+ tons of already installed and
auto-detected gadgets), but I used the gtk1 gui, since I'm still on
-stable, where the gtk2 gui does currently not compile.

I just wanted to write that pausing videos works for me, but that's only
true for the cli version of mplayer: Also with the gtk1 gui, neither
'space' nor 'p' work.

Simon