Hauppauge PVR-[23]50 driver

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at netlab.nec.de
Thu Jan 22 01:38:21 PST 2004

Anish Mistry wrote:

> There is a port skeleton for freevo in the PR database.  It's worked fine
> on 2 of the machines I've tried it on.

Did it work on -current or -stable?

I'm asking because the committer (linimon@) looking into this port
notified me that there were issues on installation. I did not experience
them when I submitted the PR, but I was using -current exclusively. (And
I can't test things at the moment due to lack of hardware.)

Would you take a look at the PR history and maybe submit feedback? If it
works OK on -current, the quick workaround is to restrict the port so it
can be committed.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/59047

Thanks,
Lars

PS: I will update the freevo port to the latest release once I get the
hardware back to test things. But I would also encourage others to
improve freevo's FreeBSD support - the developers are glad to accept
such patches.
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories