USB uaudio soundcards question

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Dec 1 13:50:51 PST 2004

Michael Nottebrock wrote:

>  Barry Bouwsma wrote:
>
> > [drop me from any replies and I'll catch up from the archives]
>

>  You might want to resend all this to freebsd-usb@, a few brave people
>  created this list to try and bundle the few developer resources on
>  FreeBSD USB there... it's mostly a PR bucket, but there is some
>  actual traffic on there, too.

well, we may not be talking on it a lot but I know I read all teh PRs
mentionned there.

I am working on some usb problems that affect me here and from that are
rapidly
getting to know the USB code a lot better. Certaily if there are USB
realted problems
then you should post them there as it'll be seen by the right people.