Extracting from a .bin file

Randy Pratt rpratt1950 at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 15:52:24 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2 May 2003 18:22:29 -0400
Mathew Kanner <mat at cnd.mcgill.ca> wrote:

> On May 02, Randy Pratt wrote:
> > I've tried several things (transcode, ffmpeg, vcdgear) but can't seem
> > to hit on the right combination of things to make it happen.
>
> 	Can you play it with mplayer (in the ports)?

I've been successful in playing .bin files that do not contain vorbis audio
but this one will not play with mplayer.

The only other information I have is from the .cue and .toc files:

movie.cue
---------------------------
FILE "movie.bin" BINARY
  TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:22:56

movie.toc
---------------------------
CD_ROM_XA

// Track 1: Header with ISO 9660 file system
TRACK MODE2_RAW
DATAFILE "movie.bin" 00:22:56

// Track 2: data from movie.ogm
TRACK MODE2_RAW
DATAFILE "dr_cal.bin" #4012512 79:04:38

I've even tried to mount it as an iso filesystem but that returns "invalid
argument".

Randy