DRI and ati AIW8500DV

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Mar 28 12:20:37 PST 2003

I recently picked up a ATI All-In-Wonder 8500DV, for my 4.8-RC system.  I
installed the drm-kmod port.  On loading the radeon module says,

"info: [drm] ATI Radeon BB 8500 (AGP) not supported
info: [drm] ATI Radeon BB 8500 (AGP) not supported"

I've seen notes saying that the 8500 is supported for hardware 3D under
XFree86 4.3.0 (which is what I am running) but nothing that mentions this
variant, specifically.

Should this be working, for accelerated 3D?  (2D works dandy)