MIDI testers wanted

Mathew Kanner mat at cnd.mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 13 11:36:31 PDT 2003

	I've had a surprising response, mostly of people needing
instructions on how to install.  So I've update the snapshot to
include the attached readme.

	Also, Yuriy Tsibizov has reported some success with an Audigy
card so that may be usable via his driver.

	--Mat

--
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: Well, I think so Brain, but balancing a family, and a career?