xawtv and ATI AIW 128 Pro

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 23:43:36 PDT 2003

Joshua Lokken wrote:

> OK, maybe that's my problem.  Which device driver do I need?
> How should I provide it.  I'm obviously not a FreeBSD multimedia
> hacker

That's unfortunate, because there is no other way to provide one short
of writing one. The only kind of capture cards supported in FreeBSD are
(de facto, as the Matrox Meteor technology is very much dead these days)
Booktree/Conexant BT848/BT878-based hardware.

--
Michael Nottebrock \        KDE on FreeBSD    \            ,ww
                     \            ---           \   ,wWWCybaWW_)